The marriage procedures will be as follows:
- Both parties should complete the Marriage Application, including acceptance to the terms and conditions.
- Courtesy call or email will be made to get further specification attributes of the member if required
- Match making step will be undertaken by the applicant to find a suitable partner.
- After the approval by both parties, the honourable administrators will process the photo showing to both of them.
- Acceptance by the chosen member is vital, if the interested profile refused the proposal, the process will end.
- After the pictures of both members shown and approval taken from both, an initial meeting arrangement with both applicants will be arranged in the presence of the admin committee at one of KM offices, any Islamic Centre or Masjid in the City
- Finally, Imam will get involved so all parties comply with the Sharia principles.
- Both groom and Bride are encouraged to publish their success story on our web site (This is optional but, it's nice to share your story with other Muslims).